Saturday, September 27, 2008

So, you are gone!

You were here, when I last saw you

When I was just about to say “how much I love you”..

Something went wrong

I somehow can’t hear your song

I know you still play it

For, I still have a reason to say it

How deeply I still love, you and the songs you played..

They were special, warm and very well known

In this otherwise stranger world of our own

I feel lost, a bit though,

I know I will recover soon, as to you I vow

Wish you could have stayed a little long,

Just enough, to make this one life pass-

quietly well along..


I know you are not there,

But I feel you are still here

Inside me you play

The songs that you used to say

They now form the rhythm of my heart-

When I m awake.

They try to calm me down- when I struggle to sleep

They still play in the background, n

Try to make my dreams a bit, profound

They keep me alive

Give me a reason to strive

I am formed now , of songs

you painted -on the canvas of my life

I painted it Black,

Your songs made it a starry night.

I painted it white,

your songs came up with bright sunny light..

I wonder how they never get tired

Of giving me a new life,

And all the things I ever aspired..


No comments: