Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Search


    I have caught this flame,

    I have got crazy in your love

    Looking for you in everything

    Weeping in pain over my foolishness

    How couldn’t I feel you

    When you have always been inside me

    Why this torture ?

    When you have always been around me!!

    You are the eyes which make me see,

    You are the me, which holds the eyes

    You are this and you are that, everything that the eyes see

    And all that what they don’t,

    You are the ears and the sounds it absorbs,

    You are the hands which articulate, you are the essence of the things they touch, they shape, they make.

    You are in the words , still  you are far beyond them,

    For help me pouring this feeling out, or let me just burn in your love..

No comments: