Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A task for us -Giving

Okay. Lets see. I have a task for all of us, my readers (a couple I know, and rest-if there are any- I don't).
Now what we have to do is to be generous. Many times we dont feel like doing something because we think that we personally dont like it, or dont care. The challenge is to do at least THREE givings in a day, consciously. In case you do not find clients, FIND some. In case the client knocks at your door, just go nuts to do the work he/she wants to be done, ignoring the fact that you dont like it, or dont care.
If you are excited to share after it is done, I am here at your disposal !
Love,
monica

3 comments:

Divesh said...

hmm... 3 in a day sounds difficult. Will try :)

Divesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica Gulati said...

hmm.. there was no need to delete the comment my dear canvas! sorry for the delayed response, was busy attending some weddings. You are right, that if you are giving naturally, no need to be conscious about it. I believe that we human beings have a tendency to become self obsessed time and again, and it becomes essential then to consciously develop connection with others around us!