Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Get up Stand up..

I have seen the warmth in the chilling cold my friend,
Yes I have seen the warmth that is possible oh my friend..

Its not that easy and yet not that difficult too,
the one thing that I know you ought to do..
is to get up, stand up, wear your gear and just do it..
and yes, there's no any other way to it..

Just get up in the chilling weather, give your thoughts a little break..
Open the door, and get to the woods, before the baker bakes that cake.
Just open the door, step outside, warm up your frozen body,
Oh yes, you could as well admire that lady..
Do the running, do the jogging, or else do a bit of brisk walking..
and feel the warmth the Sun showers upon us, from behind the gray clouds..
and feel the radiance your soul showers upon you,
feel the bliss, feel the feet on the ground, and be thankful..

So, you know its not chilly and there's no pain..
it's just the laziness that keeps us from the gain.

5 comments:

kayal said...

wah....
this is my first visit to ur blog liked it ....

Monica Gulati said...

Hi there! Thanks a ton.. glad you liked it :-)

Divesh said...

I hope I manage to pick up this gyaan some time..

Monica Gulati said...

NOW is the key! NOW.. sometime is an illusion!

Divesh said...

mujhe pata tha yahi jawaab aayega :D