Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I know that I don't know!

After going through a lot of literature on philosophy and education, I got touched, and inspired to enter education, in an effort to change myself, and students for good! Ha ha ..
I entered a school with a lot of ideas in mind, no idea how I will manage. First thing, I start to feel claustrophobic in the system. Second, I came to know that I had no idea how to manage a classroom. Third, I have no idea how to put my ideas to action. Fourth, I got to know that I don't like documenting everything. Fifth, I got to know that although I have a B.Sc. Microbiology, M.Sc. Plant molecular biology, PhD in Immunology, I have no idea what is Science, and what is scientific temperament. Sixth, I did not know how can I coax others to develop Scientific temperament when I dont have one. Seventh, I realize that I have a tendency to go away from things that I start, without finishing them, in case I do not like it.. Well.. I am sure there are many more humbling events I shall be confronted with.. And I am looking forward ! Indeed.
Whatever I think IT is, it IS NOT... and that's it (Shh..no)
Learning, learning..

1 comment:

Divesh said...

Knowing that we don't know is already a lot of knowledge and it is this knowledge that keeps us going.

Keep looking forward, keep loving life, keep learning.. and also do keep enlightening us readers once in a while :-)