Friday, October 3, 2008

Is it you, my Love!

Where are you my love,

I know you are around me some how,

You are naughty for sure

but not cruel, i know.

Are you in the sun, that i bask in

and touches my bare skin?

Or, in the breeze

that helps me breathe?

Are you in the kid waiting

to be picked up from the orphanage ?

Or may be, in the sleep

that refreshes me after a day so deep..

Are you in the water

that moists my parched throat?

Are you in the music

that makes my guitar , what it is..

Are you in the shade of the tree

where i am rescued from the scorching sun??

Is it true

do i see traces of you

in the plant i water every other day!!

Is it you, what i feel when i am

are you in my silence that forces me to write!?

Is it you in the words , or no words,

Is it you in the poems i try to write an hide

Iknow..its you..cant be otherwise..

No comments: