Friday, October 3, 2008

Scared

I am scared , cant close my eyes,
Think , what if I lose your presence in disguise,
I am scared to sleep, what if tomorrow I get up
And find that have lost all your sweet memories..
I am scared of waking up from my dreams with you
There , in your arms I relish the shear essence of time
What if I see tomorrows beautiful Sun, without you by my side
I am scared of this passing time
What if you will forget me just like any other full moon tide..
I am scared of this loneliness
What if I just die like this searching and wanting you to be here, right here with me
I am scared of the crowd,
What if I just lose myself into it and thereby your loving memories
I am scared of my senses ,
Think they will cheat on me sometime
May be I lose the feeling,
How you smell,your touch, and your warm breath
No No, I am a fool
As how can these cliché things make me scared
For , you are in my soul
In every breath I take
In every single thought I think..
You are me, and I am full of you!!

No comments: