Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let me tell you..

Now that you think you are here,
let me tell you My Dear..
You have always been right here,
inside me, in my heart.
From the moment you begin to roll,
a pinch of you was it, that I stole..
and merged it here, deep in my being,
connected to eternity, so that you could breathe ..
Yes, my Love, you have seen
everywhere that I have been.
You have smelt the air, touched the sands
through these ... my hands..
You bore a witness, to the colors of the seasons
to this tree I see from my window, aging with beauty
you have been a friend too, since eternity.
Wondering? where were you all those nights!
You were here with me, my Love
as we basked in the lights
of those moonlit skies..
I knew, you were here when I felt a little lonely,
teasing me, hiding from me, you liar..
You wonder, why all is so familiar,
you wonder, we you feel as I am you and you are me!!
Oh my dear, we are no Two, but ONE
as we ve always been..
How can a drop of water, exist without water,
how can water be formed if not by drops!!
Now that you are here my dear,
just KNOW, that you have always been here.

1 comment:

Divesh said...

"heylozzz" ... this is what the word verification below asked me to type :D

Absolutely awesome poems .. and I like this one the most ...simply love the optimism

"Yes, my Love, you have seen
everywhere that I have been." .. wow!!!!

PS: Needs a little bit of editing :)

PPS: Dropped by at your blog while blog-hopping :)