Friday, October 3, 2008

Way back home

Walking back home, I let my mind wander
and observe it silently
it starts to feel lonely, as if waiting for someone
it begins to ponder, what is it I am looking for
am I going to get it or is it just like this
Am I the lonliest one, or we all are alone, though together
Whats the truth, if any at all..
is anyone dreaming me in his dreams
or is it just me dreaming,
Is someone missing me too,
or is it just me missing everyone dearly loved,
its a nice way to keep one self busy..by thinking..I realise
thats enough now, we have reached home..without even realising the way,
without even cherishing the way, unknowingly walking over a snail near that pavement,
thats what happens when one s lost in the thoughts, one loses the sight over the way itself,
whats Life afterall, if not the WAY itself,
Cherish this life, the beautiful way,
dont lose yourself waiting!!
- I tell to my self!

No comments: